Sunday, December 9, 2007

Farewell

As I exit my 5th semester at SLCC, I want to note that this class changed the way I view everyday life. When I met you, Tiffany, for the first time in your office I recall telling you, "I didn't ever think of that before" and it did open a new door for me. I used to analyze how people communicated all the time, but it was more their tone or meaning not the language use. It's pretty awesome to say the least. I have never realized the variety of social groups I converse with on a daily basis. I enjoyed learning critical discourse, I criticize all kinds of things such as naturalized ideologies everywhere I go now. Getting started on the papers was my biggest hurdle, overall the semester was a little difficult for me , due to circumstances and the overload of other classes, but you we're so understanding and lenient. I truly thank you for that!!

To the class, I think I've made some pretty amazing friends. Thank you all for being real. My favorite day was when everyone got angry and upset in the heated debate. It was very intriguing to watch. I'm hoping to see you all again. Please make sure to say 'Hi' If you ever see me wandering the halls!

Take Care,
Amanda ;D

No comments: