Sunday, December 9, 2007

Final Blog!!! (no offense)

Thanks to this class I found that language, although necessary, sucks. I really enjoyed the discussion aspect of this class. Surprisingly, I learned about about all sorts of different things during these discussions and they will be missed. Thank goodness that there are no more black english readings and now I can go back to refusing to acknowledge it as an actual language. Now I don't want anyone to think that I am against blogging, but I really think that our blogs didn't serve much of a pupose that our class time couldn't have. This class was a real challenge and that is not something that I am completely used to and so it was very interesting. Seriously I had a great time and I learned a lot. A special thanks to tiffany for putting up with me slacking off. I have been a little in the dark because of the bizarre-ness of this class but it didn't seem to bother you much. Thanks for all your help, it was appreciated more than you know ;)
Dusty
P.S. -Nadia, it was wonderful getting to know you for the short time that I did. You are a wonderful person with a lot of very interesting things to say and I must say that you made my class time very enjoyable.

No comments: