Monday, December 10, 2007

Final Blog

I learned many things from this class. The main thing that I learned about myself was that I actually enjoy writing. I realized that when I have taken English classes in the past they have been very boring. This class as well as the topics that we wrote on were no where near boring. Instead these anaylsis made me think and raised questions in my head that made me take a look at my own views and how I analyze diferent situations. I enjoyed the discussion that took place in class. I especially took an interest to the topics of "slang" and "black english." I feel like these topics brought the class together because we were able to have discussions and participate as a whole class. I felt like this class was very unique compared to my other clases. I saw that the class had a great diversity from different cultures as well as languages being spoken. I found this interesting as well as the reason we had so many different opinions in discussions. This is somethign that I value greatly and look forward to in future classes.

In general I feel like I have more respect for English classes because I know that they can be fun and intersting. I have enjoyed doing this blog, because I feel like it gives the people a chance to put their thoughts down onto writing. Many times I would leave the class and would of said something for discussion but still had many other thoughts that I wanted to express. The blog was an awsome place to put these thoughts. It also allowed me to interact with the other students and see how similiar or different my ideas were from theirs. I appreaciate everything this class has offered me. It has been my all time favorite English class as well as my favorite class of this semester. That is quite an accomplishment. I would like to thank you Tiffany for a great semester.
Jordan Seifert

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.