Sunday, December 9, 2007

CIAO

CIAO LES COPAINS

In a coffee shop a friend of mine approached me as I was thinking of what to write about in this
:( lastL blog. We discussed the class which I highly recommended she takes. She said: “We are so resilient as human beings. Despite being bombarded with divisive messages, we keep on searching to understand the other and keep on being so connected to each other.” I though that her reasoning fits in perfectly with this class. I too find that extraordinary.

Thank you all for working on making our class a community in a true sense of the term. I believe that the heartfelt discussions we had in class are the key for a democratic, all inclusive society. One of the life goals for most of us is to understand who we are and why we do the things we do. I learned how we can better understand our own ideologies as well as the reasons why certain ideologies MAY SEEM to conflict with ours.


Thank you Tiffany for providing us with a space centered around tolerance and for the linguistic analytic tools to help us make informed decision in order to participate in the decision making that affects our daily lives and the lives of the ordinary people. I am also grateful for your patience and friendship. Thank you for not giving up on me.

Thank you Skip for the very touching note you wrote about me. I too consider you a friend and look forward to many many many more humanistic discussion with you. You have pushed me to think beyond my sphere of my personal knowing.

I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO SPOKEN WORDS OR LOOK AT DISCOURSES THE SAME WAY EVER AGAIN. I WILL FOREVER ANALYSE WHY A PERSON, A GROUP, AN ORGANIZATION, A CORPORATION, OR AN INSTITUTION SAYS WHAT IT SAYS.

I would love to stay in touch with you guys. My email address is mimiinzen@gmail.com


"This is the way of peace:
Overcome evil with good,
and falsehood with truth,
and hatred with love."
....Peace Pilgrim

No comments: