Thursday, December 6, 2007

HEY HEY PEEPS WE DID IT! We made it through another semester of what I call life training! Thanks Tiffany for your patience and understanding! I thought the class was great. I will admit there were some bumps, mostly caused by myself. I learned alot about language in this class. It opened my eyes to alot of things I had never thought of before. I really loved the group discussions alot they really got me to think. Even though I seemed mad I wasn't no worries. I think this class was one of a few that really made me think and ponder alot of things I never did before. I enjoyed the ethnographys even though I struggld alot with them. I have never been pushed so much. We really do indentify ourselves through speech along with every other person in the world it was very interesting to disect why and how this takes place! Thanks to you all it was a great learning experience I will never forget! Good luck to you all!
Kevin Olsen!

No comments: